PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
KPC report was declared the best report because it was considered more open in describing the economic, social, and environmental performance by using GRI (Global Report Initiative) standard. Furthermore, it was also verified by an independent third party (SGS-Societe Generalle de Surveillance) so that the reliability of its data could be accounted for. The report was also considered transparent in presenting the challenges and improvements made by KPC, and it also described the qualitative and quantitative data on economic, environmental and social performance.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Risk Auditor
Sangatta - Kalimantan Timur
- Plan and manage to complete auditors’ recommendations with departments involved consistent with the unit's annual audit plan to meet time, cost and quality parameters, comply with recognised standards and highlight anomalies, should they exist.
- Prior to the commencement of auditing projects, collect and review documentation such as existing procedures, contracts, job descriptions, financial/payment records and organisation charts to gain understanding of the operations, highlight control issues for review that relate to the Risk & Asset Management's overall objectives.
- Formulate risk management approach on each project objectives to define the nature, timeframe and scope of each assignment and secure resources necessary for successful completion.
- Maintain current and complete audit papers and associated documentation on behalf of the unit to ensure the group has accurate and detailed records for reference/research purposes and can provide both management and external organisations with relevant reports.
- Liaise with external groups such as BUMI GCG and external auditors, to facilitate their visits to KPC, ensure the professional completion of specific assignments, understand their information requirements and comply with regulations.
- Review the Risk Management & Asset systems, procedures and activities to recommend improvements, the introduction of suitable policies/procedures and provide more effective customer service.
- Tertiary qualification (S1 degree) in Business Management/ Economic/ Accounting with 5 year risk audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational Risk & Asset Management audits as well as audit work at a recognised level and exposure in mining industries.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral & written) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English