ACCOUNT MANAGER - (job code AM)
- He/she will have the ultimate responsibility for building and executing the sales strategy required to maximize revenue growth for SIS across the entire breadth of his/her account(s), be flexible to new challenges and have the creative ability to seize new opportunities,
- He/she is a team player with good communication skills and commitment to success through teamwork while achieving personal targets and objectives and comfortable at a client user level as well as executive level. Dependent upon location, sales territories are either allocated on a geographic basis or as named accounts.
- Bachelor Degree (Geology Petroleum Engineering, Science) from a well-known university and preferably Master Degree in Business
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in oil & gas industry with history of successful meetings and exceeding sales targets; proven relationship in the oil & gas industry (PSCs)
TECHNICAL SALES - PETREL - (job code:TS)
- Technical Sales has a two tier role; 1. Direct sales support for their domain, and 2. Involved in the push marketing process and 5(5 segment support for their domain He/she hold the ultimate responsibility for building and executing the sales strategy required to maximize revenue growth for 5(5 across their assigned domain of expertise. He/she will share client and Geo Market requirements with the relevant sales managers and input into the R&D process and will be comfortable at a client user level as well as executive level.
- Bachelor Degree (Geology, Geophysics) from a well-known university
- Working knowledge of E & P Company Business and Technical practices.
- Good domain knowledge plus supporting domains
- Knowledge of SIS software products and services, and compared to competition for domains.
- Understanding of Exploration & Production workflows and techniques using SLB technology.
- Good presentation, communication and organizational soft skills
GEOSCIENCE SOFTWARE SUPPORT - (job code: PTE-GG)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (geology, or geophysics) from a well-known university
- 5+ years proven experience in oil & gas industry
- Strong domain knowledge of earth science
- Having experience with SFS Product is an advantage (Petrel, GeoFrame, etc)
RESERVOIR SOFTWARE SUPPORT - (job code: PTE-RE)
- Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering Degree from a well-known university
- 5+ years of proven experience in oil & gas industry as Reservoir Engineer or similar role
- Strong domain knowledge of reservoir engineering
- Having experience with SIS Product is an advantage (Petrel RE Eclipse etc)
PETROPHYSICIST SOFTWARE SUPPORT - (job code PTE - PH)
- Bachelor of Geology Degree from a well-known university
- 5+ years of proven oil gas experience as Petrophysicist
- Having experience as Petrophysicist for bus type of HC reservoir plays.
- Having experience with SIS Product is advantage (Techlog, ELAN, etc)
BASIN MODELLER SOFTWARE SUPPORT - (job code: PTE-BMOD)
- Bachelor of Geology or Master Degree from a well-known university
- 5+ years of proven oil gas experience as basin geo-modeler
- Having experience on various geo-basin plays and strong knowledge of geo-basin concept.
- Having experience with SIS Product is an advantage (Patromod)
CONTRACT &TENDER SPECIALIST - (job code CTS)
Scope of work:
- Reviews negotiates and drafts Contracts with Schlumberger clients for the provision of Schlumberger products and/or Services
- Drafts and communicates exceptions to tender documents and RFQ s under the supervision of the Contracts Manager.
- Monitors agreements to ensure compliance with Schlumberger Policies and highlights and reports any deviations from. Schlumberger Client Contracts Risk Standard
- Degree in Law, Finance. Contracts Management Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 3 years work experience ideally in the Oil & Gas industry at least 1 year experience in Contracts Marketing or Legal Departments/Law Firm would be a clear advantage.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skill is a must
- High-energy, enthusiasm, eager to learn and self starter
- Willing to work in all SIS operation office and/or client office
- Result oriented
- Creative thinking and good team work
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with job requirements above, please Send your resume no later than 2 weeks to via the link below.Put job code as Email subject.Only selected candidates will be contacted.