In Santos, people s skills and ideas are the fundamental to the company s ability to prosper and grow. Within the growing Indonesian business, currently we re seeking positions:
Vessel Operations Controller
- This position will be responsible to manage all contracts and technical matters related to the marine vessels operations include fuel supply management and other operations consumable items of all offshore marine activities. Also, will be the key contact for managing all vessels inspection, operations, maintenance including fuel and water supply.
- A degree in Shipping or Merchant Marine Sciences
- Min 12 years experience of offshore marine operations
- Min 5 years experience as a Master of Chief Officer of Chief Mechanic in marine vessel operations
- Have a good knowledge of vessels, barges operations
- Understand engineering standards an codes and regulatory requirements applicable to offshore vessels
- Prepare technical specifications of vessel criteria and requirements and review assess of contracts of all vessels
- Review and assess marine operating procedures
- Control the purchasing and delivery of fuel and other consumable items
- Manage and report utilization, distribution and stock balance of fuel and other consumable items for vessel activity at offshore operations including at the shore bases
General Requirements :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, self motivated, high initiative and adaptability, ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment, ability to work within internal procedures and control
If you are interested in above job and has competence in accordance with job requirements above, please submit your application via e-mail below. Only selected candidates will be notified.(please mention the position on the email subject).