Manager Drilling - Expatriate & National Positions (position code DRILL10)
- Manage all aspect of Geothermal Drilling activities effectively and efficiently to achieve drilling operational s objective cost effective and safely manager in line with company vision and mission.
- Manage the day to day Geothermal Drilling activity and coordination with all key stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations with fuel compliance to the country Laws and Regulations and the HSE Management System of the Company operating requirements.
- Provide in depth analysis, expertise, and broad advice on resource and geothermal model to ensure high quality product and activities in compliance with international industry standard and company’s accepted procedures.
- Manage all aspect of procurement and logistics related activities of the Company in compliance with Company and Government regulation, to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide targeted service levels.
- Monitor, control, and perform implementation of annual plan to ensure procurement, delivery, contract agreement, and GOI clearance (including materials disposal) of materials and services in efficient, safe and timely manner.
- Manage, review, analyze, and monitor legal aspects of corporate and business activities, primarily with respect to Indonesian legal matters, to ensure those activities are documented properly and in compliance with internal and Government of Indonesia Laws and Regulations and covenants so that the Company s interest are well protected. Understand and familiar with land acquisition process as well as have experience in a reputable Law Firm.
Risk Management (position code: RISK09)
- Manage any risk that may damage the profitability or even the existence of an organization to ensure secure company’s assets, operations, and environment as well as to protect the company from all kind of business risks.
- Manage framework of rules and practices to ensure accountability, fairness, and transparency in a company s relationship wits its stakeholders (e.g. customers, management, employees, government, and the community).
- Prepare project schedule, overall planning, forecast, monitor and control resource requirements for projects to meet objectives within time, approved budget, and client satisfactory.
- Observe, collect, record, and report geoscience facts to provide accurate, updated, and timely information ars a basis for further decisions on the developments of the company’s resources and reserves.
- Provide proper engineering project design services according to Safety and International Standard and project support during construction In order to ensure the achievement of the customers needs and requirements within the budget and time frame according to company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop, maintain, and implement Environment Management System (EMS) to support Company’s operations in relation to compliance and conformance with Company, GOI, and environmental applicable regulation.
- Perform basic engineering function in Mechanical or Civil or Electrician to support or assist in providing optimum technical solutions.
- Prepare coat estimation by providing and analyzing accurate data and monitor for potential coat overrun in order to meet Company s objectives within time, approved budget, and client factory.
- Perform joint venture project accounting and tat activities in area of role and responsibility to achieve objectives and targets of department and company inline with company policies and procedures. Having experience in a large stale construction project and joint venture accounting.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant discipline with minimum of 5-15 years of relevant working experiences, preferably in Geothermal industry. Those with Oil, Gas, and Mineral Mining industries background will be considered and welcome to apply.
- Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard, or other National and International Standards.
- Excellent communications In Indonesia and English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, Including Central and Local Government Officials.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs,
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Good initiative, team player and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be stationed at Site for certain positions, enjoy travelling to Site and other area related to the business activities.
If you are interested in a job above and competent in accordance with job requirements above,An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at email below. (please state she position rode you apply for in your e-mail subject) within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only qualified candidates will be processed.email