HR Department is now searching for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join as:
- To collect, administer distribution and maintain the time sheet filling of each department before being processed in order to support administration accurately.
- To process the overtime calculation for all employee starting from data entry, checking and process manually for overtime payment in order to provide proper calculation for the salary
- To process, correcting and checking salary calculation for local employee in order to ensure that all calculations correct and the salary payment is in time. Provide general personnel administration activities such as distributing salary slip and preparing time sheet reports based on request in order to support the department in serving the users.
- To propose, analysis and evaluate payroll data for General Increase every year
- To download the time attendance record system regularly and distribute to Business Unit / Department through Personnel Representative Officer
- To provide assistance to the co-workers in preparing certain reports (e-List, pay slip, monthly report, bank transfer, GL, tax) through the SAP system in order to support the department activities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- At least 2 years experience handling payroll, time sheet, and accounting administration
- Having professional knowledge in Tax Regulation, Personnel Policies and Regulations, and Government Regulations
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications especially in Microsoft Excel
- Expert in SAP and WBIT system applications
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Able to work in detail, multitask, and under pressure situation
- Good working attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken