A. Lead / Chief Engineer and Fresh Engineer
- 3D Design System (EDS), (FDS)
- Process (EPR), (FPR)
- Mechanical (EMC), (FMC)
- Civil (ECIV), (FCIV)
- Piping (EPIP), (FPIP)
- Electrical (EEL), (FEL)
- Instrument (EINS), (FINS)
- Procurement (Logistic, Expediting, Shipping) (EPro), (FPro)
- Construction Engineer (Econ), (FCon)
- Progress & Schedule Control (EPSC), (FPSC)
- Quality Control (EQC), (FQC)
- Product Owner (EPO), (FPO)
- Chief I Lead HSE (EHSE), (FHSE)
- Interface Engineer (EIE)
B. Manager and Specialist
- Cost Control Manager (ECCM)
- Progress Schedule Control Manager (EPSCM)
- Quality Control Manager (EQCM)
- Commissioning Manager (ECmM)
- Construction Manager (EConsM)
- Organization Development Specialist (EODS)
- Business Process Specialist (EBPS)
- Community Affairs Specialist (ECAS)
- For all Experience / Manager position - Bachelor or Master in engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- For all Experience / Specialist position Bachelor or Master in economic, engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- For Fresh Engineer position Bachelor in engineering or related qualification.
- For Fresh Engineer preferable from reputable university, with minimum S1 degree, GPA 3,00 - scale 4.
- For Fresh Engineer position - minimum 0- 2 years in same position or related position.
- For Chief or Cead Engineer position should have experiences at least 5 years in Oil & Gas Project, Oil & Gas Company, EPC Project or EPC Company.
- Good communication in English both oral and written, flair for detail and result oriented.
- Able to work well in a team and having high motivation, having strong leadership and management skill, discipline, dynamic, proactive and cooperative with good personality.
- No. 15-19 For Manager should have experiences minimum 5-10 years in same position in Oil & Gas Project or Oil & Gas Company, EPC Project or EPC Company.
- No. 20-21 For Specialist should have experiences minimum 5 years in same position in Oil & Gas Company, or EPC Company.
- No. 1 should have background of Civil Engineer Industrial Engineering, and Mechanical Engineer.
- No. 9 should have background of Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineer. No. 10, 16 preferable from Civil Engineer.
- No. 2-8, 11-15, 17 should have background in engineering of related discipline (or all discipline).
- No.18, should have background in Chemical Engineering.
- No.15-19 For Manager position should have experiences minimum 5.10 years in same position in Oil & Gas Project or Oil & Gas Company, EPC Project or EPC Company.
- No. 20-21 For Specialist - having knowledge In system ISO 9000, GCG, MBNQA, having experience in Organization Development and Management Strategic.
- No. 22 should have proven track record of minimum 5 years experience in Community Affairs related position, particularly in EPI Projects, Social Sciences educational background is preferred, and maximum 35 years of age.